Use the telescopic stairwell platform system (SPS) to:
- prevent the fall of plasterers, carpenters, painters
- maintain emergency “walk-through” access down stairway
- allow easy access for movement of people & materials
- provide a working platform for electricians, painters, etc
There is always a danger of falls into a stairwell, both before and after the staircase is fitted. The SPS stairwell platform system with telescopic frame and expandable aluminium lightweight decking meets the requirement for safe work at heights. It will fit almost all designs of stairs.
The SPS stairwell platform system provides a:
- safe working platform
- trellis deck, easily opened & closed for “walk-through” up & down
- telescopic frame to fit a wide range of stairway dimensions
- compact, robust and weather proof durability
- light weight system; compact frame is 17 kg; standard is 24 kg
- protection for half-landing staircases
Using experience on many sites, Oxford Safety has compiled a fully illustrated method statement for the use of the SPS Safety Trellis System to create light weight safety working platforms for when operating above a staircase (click Literature). An alternative method statement is available from our office for work in empty stairwells or similar void.
We will deliver the SPS system to you on site and we will set it up within the hour. Upon completion of the job we will dismantle the system upon collection. Please contact us for our information.